The Heritage and Archaeological Research Practice is running an archaeological field school in the Scottish Highlands in June 2015. Participants will be involved in researching, surveying and recording a series of historical and archaeological sites associated with the Jacobite rebellions and Highland Clearances of 18th Century Scotland. Training will be provided in archaeological recording practices […]
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- Check out the photos from the Spring Dinner– what a beautiful venue!
- New Society pins will be distributed via mail if you did not attend the Spring Dinner. Check out What’s New for more information.
- The AGM was a success with a high turnout! We presented our donation to Community Matters Toronto for their wonderful revitalization project. There is information on the What’s New page and photos in the Gallery.
- We have included a new link for The Clans and Scottish Societies of Canada on the Links page. Take a look and find out what other interesting events are taking place in our community!
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.