The 2014 Scottish Studies Fall Colloquium will be held on 4 October 2014 in University Centre (UC) Room 103, University of Guelph, from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (registration opens at 9 am). View the schedule here. Presenters include: Michael Lynch (University of Edinburgh) Ken McGoogan, author of How the Scots Invented Canada Alison Jackson […]
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- Watch the Referendum Results live on STV – checkout the What’s New Page
- As of September 1, membership donations for the year 2015 are now due.
- Our two Bannockburn events, the Symposium and Celtic Concert, were a success! Check out the What’s New Page for an update
- Want to learn Gaelic in Toronto? Check out the Toronto Gaelic Learner’s Association– they have beginner to advanced level classes offered at St. Michael’s College
- Please note that the May 2014 newsletter is now posted. The September 2014 newsletter has been emailed to members.
- Check our Charities page for updated information about groups that we support.
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.