Dr. Tessa Poller Presents: Hillforts, Heritage and High Places of Scotland Thursday 30th April 7:00 pm (exact time to be firmed up) The Society sponsors this free event. Dr. Tessa Poller, the Research Officer in Archaeology at the University of Glasgow, will speak on Iron Age Scotland. Tessa has been involved in numerous archaeological projects taking her to every […]
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- New Society pins will be distributed via mail or at the Spring Dinner. Check out What’s New for more information.
- Join us for the 2015 Spring Dinner on May 22. Musical entertainment will be provided by Al Jordan, a professional entertainer from Scotland. It will be a blast!
- The AGM was a success with a high turnout! We presented our donation to Community Matters Toronto for their wonderful revitalization project. There is information on the What’s New page and photos in the Gallery.
- We have included a new link for The Clans and Scottish Societies of Canada on the Links page. Take a look and find out what other interesting events are taking place in our community!
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.