An event to celebrate spring, welcome new members and enjoy entertainment with a Scottish flavour.
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- Burns to Brigadoon bus trip booking deadline: Friday June 15th. Limited seating.
- Report on Scottish Studies Spring Colloquium held on April 6th, 2013
- Please note that the Membership year-end has now been changed to match our Financial year-end
- For full details on these items, go to the What’s New Page
- The application form for the Burns to Brigadoon event is now available