The next meeting of “Oor Club” will be Friday, March 6th 2015 at 12 noon at the “Duke of York” pub on Prince Arthur Avenue, steps from the St.George Subway and we are delighted to have radio broadcaster Denis Snowdon as our guest speaker. Denis was born in Glasgow, Scotland and came to Canada in […]
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- The Scottish Studies Foundation’s Oor Club is celebrating 50 years of being on the air: check out the event here
- Enter to win a trip to Glasgow from Scotland Now! Click here to enter.
- The West End and East Get-Togethers were great fun– lots of fun discussion, great food, drinks, and live music. Check out the gallery for a few photos.
- We have included a new link for The Clans and Scottish Societies of Canada on the Links page. Take a look and find out what other interesting events are taking place in our community!
- The Annual General Meeting has been set for February 26, 2015; please note the change of date
- There has been a delay of the next publication of the Newsletter; it will be sent out late January/Early February– thank you for your patience!
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.