Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
Tickets for the Ball are now available!
- Take a look at all the previous photos from the Ball— great fun while supporting worthy local charities
- Be sure to check out the many exciting events we have coming up in the upcoming events calendar!
- All ceilidh dance practices dates and times are now posted on events list and on the events calendar.
- Join us for our Fall Meeting, where Douglas Gibson will speak with us about his adventures in writing
- We’re having two get togethers in October– one in the West end and one in the East end. Feel free to attend either one or even both!
- The April 2015 newsletter has been posted.
- Photos from the Georgetown Highland Games have been posted
- The AGM was a success with a high turnout! We presented our donation to Community Matters Toronto for their wonderful revitalization project. There is information on the What’s New page and photos in the Gallery.We have included a new link for The Clans and Scottish Societies of Canada on the Links page. Take a look and find out what other interesting events are taking place in our community!
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.