A celebration of the 700th Anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn, an afternoon Symposium at St. Michaels College.
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- The Battle of Bannockburn: “Scotland Then and Now” and Bannockburn Celtic Concert tickets are now available to purchase through Eventbrite.
- Please note that there is a designated BANNOCKBURN Button above. Full details are available. Click on the Bannockburn page button.
- The Royal Commonwealth Society is hosting a special guest speaker at its annual luncheon on April 14. SAST members who identify themselves will pay the RCS rate and they will be recognized at the lunch. Our president, Anne Moir, will be a guest at the head table. Details here.
- Check our Charities page for updated information about groups that we support.
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.