Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- The Annual Charity Ball was a great success! Photos will be posted on Hadaball.com shortly.
- Take a look at all the previous photos from the Ball— great fun while supporting worthy local charities
- The Annual Fall Meeting was a success with a high turnout! We presented our donation to Dixon Hall for their wonderful work within the community. Douglas Gibson was there as our special speaker, and a token of appreciation was given to Ian McHaffie, the editor and producer of the newsletter. There is more information on the What’s New page and photos in the Gallery.
- The exciting entertainment for the Burns Night Dinner Celebration has been solidified– get your tickets now!
- Be sure to check out the many exciting events we have coming up in the upcoming events calendar!
- The April 2015 newsletter has been posted.
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.