Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- One of our past presidents, Iain MacFarlane, has passed away; please click here to read about Iain and his contributions to the Society.
- We are sad to announce that Ray Fraser, a long standing member of the Society passed has passed away.
He had been a member of the Society for well over 30 years and was very was very active in the Society, including chair of the Ball Committee; click here to read more about Ray.
- Want to volunteer with the SAST at one of the many Highland festivals this summer? Click here!
- The Tartan Day Dinner & Ceilidh was a success! Check out the photos here.
- Photos from the 2015 Charity Ball have been posted in two albums in the gallery.
- The 2015 Annual General Meeting photos have also been posted in the gallery.
- The September 2015 newsletter has been posted.
- Were you, or a relative of yours, a recipient of a Carnegie Scholarship to attend St. Andrew’s University in Scotland? If so you may be interested in this interesting announcement.
- Interested in genealogy? Check out this FREE course, provided by the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.
- Be sure to check out the many exciting events we have coming up in the upcoming events calendar!