Experience a glamorous taste of Scotland in Toronto while supporting worthy local charities. Our Charity Ball is a highlight of the annual calendar and a tremendous opportunity to experience Scottish hospitality and revel in Scotland’s rich history and traditions. Countdown to the Ball Puchase tickets The Ball is co-hosted by the St. […]
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- Important: submissions for the 2015 Grants Program due on December 31 2014 Click here for information
- Charity Ball tickets are now available for purchase Puchase tickets
- There are turning Restrictions & Road Closures around the Royal York Hotel. Click here for detailed map and directions as the situation may change; please allow yourself an additional 15 minutes
- The Annual General Meeting has been set for February 26, 2015; please note the change of date.
- As of September 1, membership donations for the year 2015 are now due.
- Please note that the May 2014 newsletter is now posted. The September 2014 newsletter has been emailed to members.
- Check our Charities page for updated information about groups that we support.
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.