We have been invited to hold this year’s church parade at the historic St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Scarborough. We look forward to worshipping with the St. Andrew’s congregation for the first time. Please reserve the date on your calendar now.
Ceud mile failte*
A hundred thousand welcomes to Canada’s largest Scottish society.
*Pronounced kay-u(d)t meel-ih falsh-uh. Now you can greet one another with confidence!
Join the Society
Our events and membership are open to the public. You are invited to participate in our cultural endeavours and our hands-on community support.
Renew your membership
Renew your Society membership instantly with our online form.
Register for the Ball
Our St. Andrew’s Charity Ball is an amazing opportunity to experience the skirl of bagpipes in gowned and kilted splendour.
- Charity Ball tickets are now available for purchase Puchase tickets
- The Annual General Meeting has been set for February 26, 2015; please note the change of date.
- As of September 1, membership donations for the year 2015 are now due.
- Our two Bannockburn events, the Symposium and Celtic Concert, were a success! Check out the What’s New Page for an update
- Want to learn Gaelic in Toronto? Check out the Toronto Gaelic Learner’s Association– they have beginner to advanced level classes offered at St. Michael’s College
- Please note that the May 2014 newsletter is now posted. The September 2014 newsletter has been emailed to members.
- Check our Charities page for updated information about groups that we support.
- For details on other items of interest, go to the What’s New Page.